Thursday 24 January 2008

Come fly with me


I really am just about sick of ryanair. In todays rss feed from the guardian (over to the right there) i see that they're going to increase their baggage charges and their check in fees again. And you can forget about bringing the skis and golf clubs. I challenge anyone to find a 1 euro flight out of dublin now for less than 40 with bags and check in. I dont necessarily begruge them maintaining their profits and i do have to worry about my carbon footprint, i just wish all these charges appeared on page 1 as opposed to playing the game of thinking you've got a great bargain (0.01cent) and wondering how did i get here(56.47euros)? Still there's no one i admire more in irish business, find more entertaining and stop what i'm doing to listen to than Michael O'Leary.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have to admire Micheal O'Leary BUT it's a complete joke flying with ryanair. It is getting to a stage where you'll need to bring your own seats if you wanna sit on the flight!!I only use them now if I have no luggage.